Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

at what point do they be held acountable??

April 24 2012 at 6:21 PM
danyielle slothaug 

TO all my fellow past students, I was a part of this narcistic fraud they called a school. I was beaten, broken and abused by the ones my family were convinced had the secret to raising a child. I am 33 years old now I was placed in this school when I was 14. And returned home when I was 18.Let me say that they suceeded to destroy me, I have been addicted to drugs since I was 18. I have no concept of how to have normal friendships,I have spent years trying to hide from myself and to figure out how these people still dictate who I am now. I have been to prision 4 times, and each time was a walk in the park compared to the day to day life at this school.I feel that there is no limit to what I want to do to hold these people responsible for thier actions. One thing that I can say is that I am a fighter, Im ok to be differant and finally ready to start the process to face these people head on.So with that being said.... Im wanting all people interested in holding them to the level of dicipline they did us......Ive contacted lawyers, and am going to sue every one of them. they destroyed my life as Im sure they did yours..... if your interested in helping the more the better... please contact me at littled_143@hotmail.com or look me up on facebook at Danyielle Epperson, lets finally have our say. they desserve to finally stand publicly like they used to do to us..... dont let them continue to win, lets show the world that we made it despite the circumstances we had to go through.Every one of you are amazing no matter where you are today, no amount of money will make it go away, im looking for the knowledge that I was strong enough to take a stand to stop stuffing the pain......

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.