Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

F that place

April 26 2012 at 3:21 AM

I'd like to keep it simple, but I cannot in good conscience do such a thing. The MP folk did what they believed in, I think for the most part. What they didn't realize, is that they were being used. The Wills are no different from any other grifters around the world. Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker come to mind. While charging our families an obscene (and inconsistent) tuition, the "brothers and sisters" of that family bought themselves a lavish and excessive lifestyle. I managed to smuggle a few rolls of film out of the boys' dorm around 1996. While I cannot confirm stories of food deprivation, I can confirm widespread physical intimidation and abuse. The boys were encouraged to beat the shit out of anyone who got out of line. This was a nightly occurance. Bo Gerhart may be the biggest piece of shit I have ever encountered. I'm somewhat convinced that Sara Palin may be his real mom. All that this "school" happened to be was a money laundering operation disguised as a religion. I am truly sorry for those who were hurt by its existence, and strangely happy for the few that it may have helped, may you not repeat the abuses of the founders of this misguided attempt to spread the word of some invisible sky wizard. Don't be a "Wills." Be awesome, every day, love your neighbors and your family. Be an awesome person. That is the best middle anyone could ever give to these terrible hypocrites, and their terrible excuse for a school.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.