Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Discipline Okay, I'll try to explain.?
    • Amin Abdullah
      Posted Mar 25, 2004 2:07 AM

Greetings! I haven't herd of this place but I do know what you're talking about as I experienced what you described but I can't rate my experience. I won't discourage you from thinking what you like and feeling what you want as what you think and feel is of course right for you but not for me as we're all different and have different ways of looking at things. However, I recommend you go to my 3 websites to give you an insite into how I look at this experience. If you're interested then Email me at kamalmahasan@msn.com and I'll give the urls.

From what I've read on this forum, this bording place seems like a place untrue to the light and is infact anti Christianas it uses force/retribution to install so-called discipline into everyone there. Now, I don't believe in discipline/punishment, I believe in Karma which in my opinion is a much better way of dealing with those untrue to the light. Punishment will only make the suffering vengeful and the punishers will themselves be punished as they believe in punishment. Punishers will be punished under the 1 law what ever you do will be done unto you and as you soe, so shall you reap. That is what Karma is but it's not the Karma that's punishing people, it's the reapers who also believe in punishment that punish but Karma is the force that acts like a boomerang. Karma is the medison used to cure a spirit of its sickness as the sickness is the dark energy that was drawn in because the spirit was ignorant and untrue to the light.

I hope this has been of help to you but as I say, I'm not trying to change you, I'm just giving you a way of seeing this in a different light. Blessings to you and my universal love to you!!!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.