Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • I got some News for you
    • Justin
      Posted Apr 28, 2004 6:58 PM

My name is Justin Eisele and i attended the school from 00-01. I was there just shy of a year. I am not going to take the time to go over my entire experience there but i think that you might want to hear some of the things that went on while i was there. One thing is for sure and thats the fact that the School and some of the things that went on there were horrible. Just for starters there was one kid there who had problems with messing his pants. I dont feel that it was his fault because he was new and it took some time to adjust to the food. Now when i say that he messed his pants i am not talking about full on, He just had some pretty bad streaks. YOU are probably wondering where i am going with this but you are going to find this Kinda disturbing. They made him strip down, They filled a bucket full of cleaning chemicals and they put him in a freezing cold shower and scrubed him with a plastic scrub brush on a stick until his entire back and chest were beat red. Now you probably saying thats not to bad well its not over. That night and for three or four nights after that they forced him to use SUPPOSITORY Laxitives. He was made to wake up every hour on the hour and made to use the restroom for at least fifteen minutes. That is just one thing that happened while i was there if you want more let me now and i can keep them coming.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.