Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • I was a student from 2/1/97-5/99, staff from 5/99-5/00
    • Amy Waddington
      Posted Jun 24, 2004 3:53 AM

Hi, I am not sure if you will get this message. I don't know if you remember me. I recognize your name, but there was quite a few Brooke's there. I am 24 mow, almost married to a great Christian man. I believe that I am living my life to be the best Christian I can be. My boyfriend/fiance' and I are starting a Bible study at the Salvation Army. The only thing that has stopped it from happenening yet is that there is sooooo much you have to go through just to be a volunteer and especially at the Salvation Army, but Lord willing everythign will work out. Have you hear from any one else at/from MPBBA? Please write me back, if you cannot get this address to work, use maiden.bnw@verizon.net and I am sure that one will work. Well, if you get this please respond. I went to Charisse Fispera's wedding and Frank Tetro was there and Amanda Zimmer, and of course me and my sister Sarah Waddington. Do you remember us?
      Amy Waddington
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.