Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Gina: Who had you write that follow-up?
    • hmmmmmm
      Posted Jul 31, 2004 6:52 AM

Yo Gina.

You said that you were scarred by Mountain Park and hadn't stepped foot inside of a church since leaving there - even though your dad is a minister.

What gives with your attitude in trying to convince readers that Mountain Park helped you? Who coaxed you into doing such a thing? (I do believe it is fairly evident that you were trying to cover your hiney by back peddaling on what you had already bitched about.)

Thank you for letting the world know that you were so scarred at Mountain Park that you would not step foot inside of a church even though your dad is a pastor. That should tell every person who reads this the kind of lasting impact that Mountain Park has on kids.

Really pathetic that a place who claimed to lead kids to God was really turning them away from Him, isn't it?

I'm glad they shut their doors. I just wonder where they will rear their hypocritical heads next.

They can run, but they can't hide.

Later Gina.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.