Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • management
    • clanging symbols
      Posted Sep 15, 2004 2:17 AM

Ann, I'm sorry, but you are ignorant to a few things. First, God's sovereignty. He predestined to save your daughter before, well, before before was even an idea if you know what I mean. His omniscience means he is well aware of all options open to our choice, and his grace to work His goodness even through our mistakes. In this case, your possible mistake in parenting (requiring someone else to do a job God granted you the responsibility to do), praise God, not Mtn. Park. He can save people in concentration camps--does this mean we are glad for them.
      Secondly, you are ignorant to the methods, not just things that happened here and there. I'm talking about everyday life routines and abuses that exploited youth with scare/beat the hell out of them tactics.
      So, please, for the sake of the scores of us who bear in our bodies and hearts (will futrelle, Jason and Micah Holland, Nate Elmer, Matt Larson, Joe yipsulante, Ted, Habermel, Dan D, Ayodele Boson Dawson, Dave Townsend, Tony Colon, Mike Stein, John Dirmingin, Andy, Sam Alexander, Southard, Kevin Young, James Cesco, Mark Gullet, Jim Gerst, Wayland B.,John Kanady, Mike Karuso,Mark Moodie, Clint Evers,Cory Preston, Tim, Taylor Haynes, Matt Achan, Zach Rhyne, Jeremy Sauceda, Brett Wills, Gary Reeves, Gary Anderson, Heath Spencer, Heath Hamm, kid with the F...the world tattoo, Brian Bertrand, Mike Pardos, Logan, and the rest of the brotherhood--I take with me the memories we have in fighting, crying, laughing, and singing--we endured a test, and we are stronger for it. You guys are what helps me move on. If we don't forgive them, it will kill us, and they win! Don't sacrifice our youth, our futures, families, on the altar of the past--I love you guys).
      And Ann, please don't make incorrect correlations when you are ignorant of both variables. Thank you, the management.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.