Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: what kind of acts?
    • Mr. White
      Posted Sep 15, 2004 2:44 AM

sick. Don't hate me for this, but I was walking with Bro. Sam when he was literally dehumanizing one of the boys who was involved in the murder in front of aabout 12 girls. Thinking about the look on that young boys face, defenseless there, brings me to tears, as Bro. Sam continued on mocking him. Talk about breeding the hate to kill--like full metal jacket. You tell me who really did the murdering.
      Oh, what about taking that same boy out to the field to run laps. Bro. Sam stations us in two's around the field to "help" him whenever he got tired. And we all beat him pretty good that day.
      What about separation treatments--look at some research on what isolation does. To me, I think that was some of the most long term detrimental punishment to our livelihood.
      What about me you ask. I got my nose broke the second day I was there and when I wrote home to tell my mom I needed to see a doctor becasue of breathing difficulties, my letter was sent back to me and they wouldn't send it until I modified it with no inclusion of the incident. After being a victim, you begin to do what they do and start fighting--that's Mtn. Park--breeding hate. That's kind of wrong I think. What about you Bob?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.