Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • my turn to talk
    • Brittany Potter
      Posted Sep 27, 2004 2:42 AM

My name is Brittany Potter and I hope that the majority of you that take the time to read this read all of it and I hope most of you remember me. For those of you who don't Im the litlle crippled girl who was always in trouble. I graduated in 02 and this is the first time since then that I've ever gotten invovled in anything to do with mt park, but I think I'm finally ready to share my story. My nightmare. For those who didn't know I have Muscular Dystrophy. A disease which causes your muscles to deteriorate. Knowing this you would believe that I have seviere emotional problems not to mention obvious physical ones. When I was at mt park I had only been walking with a limp for about 3 years. My entire life and way of thinking was completely turned around. I was still learning how to deal with this and needless to say I was very bitter and very full of hate(mostly towards God)
      The last thing that I needed was a bunch of "normal" people telling me that it was God's will that i was disabled and that I would never be saved never be happy never be right with God until I learn to accept this. Now I'm not going to give you a bunch of horror stories of how they abused me, I'm just asking you to please take the time to listen to why I hate mt park and how it ruined my life. I was forced to live downstairs for no reason. Debbie G purposely kept me downstairs to toughen me up. She seemed to think I was a baby.Stupid bitch, obviously I was not physically able to do everything. Of course I did anyway. P.E., laps around the field, of course i walked in stead of ran. rock picking, sleding, everything. I could give you reason after reason why I hate it but I'll stick the main one. I graduated with the lowest diploma, I can't even do Algebra. Instead of teaching us living skills like how to get a job how to manage money how to date how to say no to peer pressure and drugs how to get into college how to live successfully, they only taught us about Jesus Christ. Which may be nice but that's all they taught us about, nothing else. So how did I do after mt park? Well I'm 21 years old, I have a one year old son with a junkie for a father. I myself am a herion adict and have been for two and a half years. I've been in 10 different rehabs since 02, I went to comm. college and droppped out after 3 months because of drugs. I had over 20 different places to live because I always fail to pay the bills, I can't get along with roomates, and I can't hold down a job for more than a month. I've been raped twice. I've been in jail3 times. I've had sex with probably over 25 people since mt park because I don't know how to have a healthy relationship with a guy. My life has been a living hell since I left that place. And I know for a fact that I'm not the only one living like this. Rachel Ware and I Live in the same town and her life is exactly like mine. Christine Bates started stripping the day she turned 18. She's now an alcoholic. You can think I'm crazy but I fully blame mt park. Instead of using mine and my mother's money, and all of it mind you, to train me how to live independantly and responsibly and successfully as a productive member of society, they spent all of their time shoving Jesus Christ down my throat. So despite all of the horror stories you hear, I hate mt park because they failed my mother and me. They failed to do their job.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.