Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Palm lane
    • Hope
      Posted Nov 10, 2004 10:44 PM

I was there in march 2001 to may 2002. I was a student there for 15months. i cant say i never sall physical abuse but I did see them make girls run until they were being just because of lines (you know they give out a lot of lines there that do no good.) My first week i wrote about 2000 lines for not saying yes ma. But here is my story i was almost 15 when i went in to palm lane it was late at night and one of the reason i went was because my mom is blind and counld not handle me. I sall girls get hit by other girls. they made us rake until are hands were bloody. Until mrs obrient got there all we did was work. Heres my story of my bad time there . My mom told me see was going to find a school were i could have a car and do what i wanted a girl heard her on the phone and went a told staff. mrs. smith told my mom that she had to call me and tell me i was a devil child that she would not see me for a month extra and would not. i found the letter that sam G wrote to my mom that with in 24 hours he would kick me on the streets with nothing if she didnt tell me what they wanted her to so b/c she is blind and no one could pick me up. From there i sat for 7 more months when she brought me home. I found the perfect husband got married have a baby 1 year and living my life. i dont dress the way they want me to or listen the music they wanted me to but i am more happy now than what i ever was.
      They never abused me but i cant say the same for brain washing. i have nightmares about them taking my daughter away and looking me up i also ask my self if i have ever had been there.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.