Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • What in the World?
    • J
      Posted Nov 19, 2004 5:10 PM

What in the World are you talking about?

I was at MPBA for three and a half years and it is impossible that if evil went on there that I never would have seen it. First of all, there was a "no touch" policy. Girls weren't allowed to hit each other. Swats were given as a last resort, and in the 3 1/2 years I was there and with the nearly 50 new students I had on orientation,I only observed it ONCE, and itwas not administered by a student. I could've gone home after one year, but I chose to stay because I loved it there and knew that I was getting the best education I could. I graduated salutatorian, and my ACT's were above average. When I left, I missed everyone so much. I now am married with two children. I don't have nightmares, no "withdrawl" issues or anything like that. I am happy, thankful, and I have better things to do with my time than place blame on those who helped me for the failures in my life. To all those out there who are speaking these blatant lies--At least learn how to spell and write correctly so you don't sound like complete idiots. You give yourselves away with your profound display of ignorance. Please realize how much you are hurting these good people and that you are not only lying to the world, but to yourselves. Take up a new crusade--one that is actually based in fact.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.