Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • I was on orientation with Bridget
    • Mary Burwell
      Posted Dec 15, 2004 11:58 PM

I was on orientation with Bridget. Bridget, you were always in the kitchen- remember joking about living in the kitchen and just moving our beds in there to sleep? You were probably Mrs. Gerhardt's favorite person there at the time which is why you got to be the main kitchen worker all the time. Don't you see that Mrs. Gerhardt judged us without even knowing us- she never wanted to know alot of us. Actually Mrs. Gerhardt wasn't too bad when you were there. I mean they saw good in alot of people - not me- but alot of my orientation guides at least. When I came back a second time to Mp the only time we ever saw Mrs. Gerhardt was at Pow Wows. I was already obsessed with the king James Bible when I first came into MP and I talked about Jesus quite alot. MP forcing their opinions on us was bad. I don't even think it was good that I stayed off drugs because when I left I had missed out on all the sex and drugs and was thought different and weird for it so since I was older the trouble I got into was 10 times worse. There were no churches that wanted to embrace me- MP didn't want me there- I tried my best to live for God but no one wants me to live for God- no one will let me or allow it. I don't even think God wants me to live for him. I talk about Him but it's about Him not me so He hasn't changed my life- i'm the same as I always was- Either that or I can't be saved and the whole Bible is a lie- but I don't believe that.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.