Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Back in 1999
    • Mary Burwell
      Posted Dec 19, 2004 6:08 PM

In 1999 there was this whole blowup at MP where a bunch of the leader girls and some of the staff got in alot of trouble. Among other things I was told that it was because they were performing lesbian acts in the dorm. I don't know how exactly true this is but some of the leaders got put back on orientation and the staff members were fired. I left really soon afterward but it sure made me look back on that MP experience as a sham. I mean how come it came so easy for those girls to get in those leadership positions in the first place? The second time I was at MP things were better and some of the real workers were more in control- but why did things get that bad in the first place? It seemed like no one cared. I don't know. That is just what I was told about why they got in trouble but it sure didn't encourage me to live for God when I went home because the whole experience was like one big lie- It made me not want to be like them at all and everything I thought they had stood for I was suddenly turned off to.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.