Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Everyone is the Lord's annointed
    • Mary Burwell
      Posted Dec 27, 2004 5:41 PM

Just because MP said that they were special does not make them special. That is like people thinking they are voting for God when they vote for George Bush. MP had a whole lot of head knowlege about God but they didn't have love for anyone but themselves and when Mrs. Gerhardt got the seniors together and told us that the way to get a person saved was to mess with them- that's not right. When I was at MP they were playing with fire. I've said it three times now- I don't know if they did it on purpose- they sure did fuck with some things they shouldn't have and people they shouldn't have- what did they think they were doing teaching kids that MP not cooperating with state laws set for them was good. They taught kids to rebel from authority. They told us compromise was bad. I hate to break it to you but MP only wanted your money and time so that they could leave you in charge while they got rich off of you- basically- you got played. MP encouraged kids making fun of each other and authority making fun of kids. They taught us to respect noone. They blasphemed God by trying to play God in ohter people's lives. I'm not saying this to make me look good but because I witnessed it. I don't think I'm better than the people who ran MP- i just don't think they are better than me and they needed to get off their high horse before their heads got so big they exploded and I think God intervened because everyone will be better off without MP. If you want to live for God you don't to go to MP or any other ministry- why don't you minister to people in the real world who really need help and not force God on people. Obviously MP was not a good place or it wouldn't have shut down.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.