Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • What's really the truth?
    • Mary Burwell
      Posted Jan 4, 2005 10:14 PM

What's really the truth is Jesus Christ and the King James Bible- not the way MP said you couldn't please the Lord unless you dressed a certain way, not the way they said that you need to talk about Jesus every time you talk to someone in "the world", not the way they forced their beliefs on us, not the way they told us God had brought us there to stay on at MP on staff, not the way they judged us. Maybe alot of kids found Jesus Christ in the Bible but it isn't because anyone thought they were great people. They were always bragging about how "righteous" and "good" they were and saying nearly everyone else was living in sin and out of God's will. It was ridiculous. MP was a liberal waste of everyone's collective time and they preached themselves- as in they forced their judgements on us but they always told us they were right and we were wrong- they could't admit they had ever been wrong unless it realted to how we were wrong and was about us. I don't even know who MP was. It was like a place full of evil spirits that attacked you when you went in the door and there were a bunch of scared unhappy kids around you acting sort of like robots. We learned the truth about the Bible but we didn't learn how to live it and we didn't learn how to live at all. They spiritually destroyed alot of kids. They tried to teach us that the Bible is our spirit. MP didn't make any sense. They told us we couldn't trust anyone- not even ourselves- I don't think the workers knew what they were doing- I'm glad I stayed out of trouble those years but Mp messed me up more than the trouble I was in was messing me up. MP made me give up and not believe in anything in life- I'm glad I learned about God- but I lost my faith in God. The time I spent at MP was the biggest mess of my life- I got so confused there. Life makes no sense to me because of MP. I went in when I was 15 and I will be 15 mentally for the rest of my life. It's like when I went to MP I died- and I have been in hell ever since.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.