Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Deanna.....I wish you could see YOUR ignorance!
    • Amanda Zimmer
      Posted Feb 1, 2005 2:40 AM

Deanna-

I almost find it completely hard to believe that some of you....who support those $$MONEY$$ hungry, CHILD ABUSING, BABY STEALING FREAKS, went to the SAME MOUNTAIN PARK that the REST of US went to............Honestly, I feel sorry for you.

You know....these people claimed to be backrupt right before a judge was about to award a settlement to the mother of Will Futrelle, the boy murdered at MP...who went to my high school in Boca....and within, six or so months of claiming they had NO MONEY.......they came down to Florida and spent something like $$$1.4 MILLION DOLLARS on THREE HOMES.....overpaying for all three by a total of $$400,000!!!!!!!! All of this is legal record....you can look it up for yourself!

I will pray for you. I will pray God opens your eyes, and softens your heart to the TRUTH!

Is not completely OBVIOUS why these people claimed to be RELIGIOUS?!?!?!?!? They made something like a few or more $$$$MILLION$$$$ dollars a year........TAX FUCK*NG FREE!!!!!

OH MY............OH MY, INDEED!!!! I pray that all of you who feel these people were anything less than CHILD ABUSERS..... OPEN YOUR HEARTS....and your MINDS................

Truth hurts
      Amanda
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.