Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Hey Brittney!!!!
    • sarah cagle
      Posted Feb 3, 2005 1:35 AM

Hey girl I dont know if you remember me or not, but i just wanted to say hey to you and see how you are doing......I want you to know that there are people out there who love you and are praying for you, even though you dont want anything to do with God.....He still answers prayer.......I went through similar things after I left MP.......I was doing drugs......I had a kid......And, to tell you the truth, I was pretty bitter against MP up until a couple of months ago.....I had the same problem...."Mp destroyed my life" but in the midst of all that, I realized, MP may have been Hell on earth at times, but in all reality, it didnt destroy my life.....It didnt even destroy me at all......Humanity was not exactly what they practiced and humility was a huge part......The majority of the staff were even hypocrites.....But, actually, Brittany, MP kept me off the street for 15 months....I was fed (granted the food there wasnt always the greatest), I was brought to God......And, I had about 200 girls who, along with God allowed me to pull through........Iu know that a lot of people dont see it that way, but thats okay......You still have the ultimate decision as far as where your life leads you........And, Brittany, as well as other people who may be addicted to drugs, one thing that helped me was the realization that you have two choices, take over the drug or allow it to take you over.....With a little determination and God, I made it through.......I also know that you dont want to hear about God, but I've found in the past that without Him, you cant really do anything......You can try and try and try again to get your life together, and you may actually get somewhere for a while but if you you find yourself doing good for a while and then falling into the same shit you wwere in before over and over agan, that might just be the answer to the never ending question "why?" Brittany I want more than anything for you to be able to come to God but you know everything you need to know about coming to that point so preaching wont get anyone anywhere......Its all up to you......Some people may not understand just why you posted that e-mail that you did, but I do and I understand, so whoever concerned is shouldnt judge you because obviously concerned hasnt been there.....I guess I better go now but one more thing I want to leave with you is that if you dwell in the past you dont have a future.....So, try to let go and let God......If not, just try to move forward...That and getting off of those life-terminating drugs are the best things you will ever do for yourself and most importantly your child who looks up to you more than any one.......I love you Brittany and I remember the type of person you are.......You Are a wonderful person!!!!! Dont throw it away especially with drugs!!!!! Love, Sarah Cagle
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.