Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • you have to be stronger than that, for yourself
    • maria johnson
      Posted Feb 19, 2005 1:08 PM

brittany it breaks my heart that you have allowed yourself to feel like nothing more than a peice of ass i don't know how you look now but i remember your were beautiful and reminded me of a china doll. i think i was at one time your oreintation guide?????the fact that your on drugs is sad to hear esp. herione, my mother used herione and caught aids from it,she is no longer here on this earth.i am not here to judge you but i do want to make you look at your life and realize you are worthy of so much more, that you are still so young and able to make a turn around. i am not talking about going to church and getting all religious and what not. i am talking about leaving the guy you are with and getting help for your self so that you can make all the wrongs in your life right by your son.so that you can find some one who will take care of you and your son. thre are guys out there who would. i myself have a little girl, she is 8 month. she kinda reminds me of you, fair skin and dark features. anyway when i finally got home i was partying so much that eventually i was run to the hospital and that is when i found out that because of my accessive drinking and vomiting afterward, i had created a hole in my stomach. i gues thats when i realized. i better start growing up, it wasn't mp that made me drink i did and i had to make a decision that my life was more important than alchol. do i still drink yes, i am by no means some rightious bitch judging you i just want you to realize that you have a beautiful boy i am sure and he needs you more than the drugs he needs you more that the guy you are with, although you may feel you need him, girl you don't, you are a strong female and you don't need any guy. i hope you realize that. i hope that maybe you will see that if take time to see how beautiful you life can be. always here if you want to chat
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.