Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: i know its long...please read and respond
    • concerned
      Posted Feb 28, 2005 12:52 AM

I just got done reading your long message. Or should I say your long article of shit!!! If mp was sooooooo bad, then why in the fuck did you stay as staff??? Usually if you don't like somewhere you LEAVE! Bye the way Bitch you called me a "pussy". Your the pussy!!Yeah!Bitch!You! You were a rude bitchy student but the Gerhardts let you have a chance of being staff and you fucked that up too! You treated us all like shit! You did not get treated like shit their! You know what your fuckin problem is! Yeah , I'll tell you. You got kicked out of being staff,b/c of a bunch of stuff. Went to college got kicked out their . And now your life is messed up and your looking for someone to blame so you dont't have to face up to your own actions.I have a lot more to say but I have a date I got to get ready for so I'll wrap it up for now by just saying this one thing, I sure as hell hope your not professing to be a Christian. Your life may be the only Bible someone will read! I'm not trying to be a Bitch, Just wanting to stick up for what's right! Phil 3:13,14
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.