Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: i know its long...please read and respond
    • Bridget Eby
      Posted Mar 1, 2005 12:55 AM

Dude I totally agree with kim! mp did help in a lot of ways, but in a lot of ways it really fucked us up!!!!It kept us out of having a record or getting pregnant or overdosing on drugs. But only for the time we were their!!!!! How could we deal W/ problems like that when we weren't even allowed to say the word pants! I went to MP 1 month after I turned 15 stayed 2 yrs and 1 month,got kicked out and then went to a girls home for the next 6 and a half months. Bye the time I came home I was almost 18. Never had a job, no diploma,I had not even seen most of my family for like a long time. Even when I did come home my parents like hated me b/c they believed mp. Okay you cant put a group of troubled teens together and expect them not to get in trouble! Thats like putting a 9 yr old in a room with a 100 raptists and expect her not to get raped or however you spell it! COMMON SENSE!! Plus if mp was so great of place then way isn't it still open! All places like mp and happiness hill need to just shut down and mind their own GOd damn business!! Plus its not like their kids did all that well anyway. Oh and one last thing IT REALLY FUCKED UP MY PARENTS!!!! When I finally did come home my parents went all spiiritual on me and kept telling me how lost I was. Just for stupid stuff like wearing somewhat of slutty clothes or saying a cuss word,stuff like that.They never did any of that till they started going to church its like they are brainwashed or something like that. I gotta bounce now but talk later. Call me if you want 1 785 667 4773.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.