Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • to miss concerned (read and respond 2 this bitch)
    • brittany brown
      Posted Mar 11, 2005 2:38 PM

okay first off who the fuck are u. 2 correct u, u are a pussy. bitch and i said so now what the fuck. why u talking shit but at the same time got your identity hid. fuck if you got something to say say it and let a motherfucker know u said it. u can't down kim for something she felt at the time. of course when all of us were at mountain park we probably all thought about being staff cause we were locked up for so long,we kind of did forget about the world we were forced not to think about,talk about or even see. at one point i wanted to go back and be staff but u know what i thought fuck it. i wish i can save a whole bunch of teenagers lives but fuck there going to do what they want regardless and i rather do what i can in new orleans than at mountain park cause they won't have no other choice but to conform. every one else is "saved" but you're not. so you know what they do they seperate u from everone else. so what you're not ready to be saved okay. but to them it means you're contaminated. yes i profess to be saved and still do. cause i am but just cause i curse, drink, smoke, or anything else doesn't mean i don't love the lord and he didn't come into my heart when i asked him. when the lord knows me and i still talk to him everyday. the will help me with those problems in time. when he convicts me or shows me that this whatever i am doing i really need to stop i will but i can only do one thing at a time i can't change overnigh. and thats one thing mountain park expected.
      so what you're saying is a whole bunch of bull shit. we all got our opinions and different experience from mountain park, some good and some terrible. how could you judge another. bitch you don't know the actual reason why kim left. you're just going by what the other staff told you. but in all actuality they were all conforming just like we were.
      this is for everyone and i brittany brown said it.

if bro. and mrs. gerhardt, bo and julie, the obriants and all the other staff gave any fuck about us teenagers for real it would have been alot harder to close mountain park that what it was. what are they doing today. probably the same thing i'm doing right now. getting blowed

i hated mountain park to but fuck it that was 2-3 years ago man leave that shit in the past. i'm getting high and you know what else some people even get there laugh on when i tell them about it. so all you bitches just need to shut the fuck up cause even hough you complain and bad mouth mountain park you were still there ass wholes and you can;t change that. so live your fucking life and leave the shit alone please lets all relate on another level.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.