Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: Praise God For a Place Like This
    • brittany brown
      Posted Mar 11, 2005 10:23 PM

well mike i would like to comment.

enough about what you're doing 4 god. u are so rapped up in what "you're doing that u fail to realize that just like it wasn't easy for u to except God. your parents had to bring u into a boarding school right. you're not in mountain park any more u can't force anybody to believe in christ. u are now in the real world they don't have to listen to u. they can actually curse u out, spit on u, whip your ass, i mean do u see my point now.there is so much negativity in this world that it's really kinda hard to stay away. have u thought about that mike. every one around us are not christians so most people don't have that influence on them. whentalk to them how you're talking "preaching" on this website. if u came at me and i knew nothing about christ i would probably curse your bitch ass out. but hey that's me. open your eyes mike its alot of people maybe even the vast majority.i'll leave u with that .

dear mike please respond.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.