Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • What I am confused about
    • Mary Burwell
      Posted Mar 18, 2005 2:24 AM

Now, MP made me very aware of good and evil and how important it is- but my problem is- how do I know if what I think is the holy spirit is really the devil? I mean how can I know? This holy spirit thing has me so confused. I guess I must not have it at all. It seems to be most at work when I am on drugs because it gives me the words to say- just like the Bible says the holy spirit will do- but drugs are evil and so that must be my self(the evil part of me) and the good part of me is God but God is a different person from me and so I am pure evil except for my body because a body is just a body- but my nature is selfish which is evil so the only way for me to be good is to believe that I am God because if I believe in evil I will become evil- and I am what I believe in. I make alot of mistakes and I cannot find peace or happiness in reality becuase there is no reality. Reality is what I make it. I truly believe that all of my answers are found in God and therefore God is everything and everyone but there is a different God that is a person that the Bible is about but the Bible doesn't make any sense to me. It is supposed to be the face of Christ you can read like a book- but I can't read people like a book. I don't know anyone except God because Christianity doesn't make any sense. Mp made me think I could apply all of that doctrine and preaching to my life as it was without making a change but I couldn't change because all could think about was God and not about how i could change because MP made me believe decision making is not important. As everyone probably knows, I make no sense spiritually- i believe that the only way to be spiritually born is to want to be so badly that you make it happen- talking is a game to me and all the answers to life lie in communication which is the transfer of words for me- I have nothing to communicate and so I am not a spiritual being- I am only a body. There is nothing to communicate but ideas- feelings- But I don't believe in myself- I only believe in God .

Wait, I've got it- I believe in this computer and in this chair and in this table, and i believe in myself and in God separately. I believe in alot of things- I'm so happy.

Someone please help me make sense of Christianity
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.