Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • why you gotta lie, kim?
    • Jessica (your sister)
      Posted Mar 23, 2005 8:45 PM

so let me try and defend myself a little bit from what my sister said in her note about me...by the way my sister and i are not on bad terms with each other, in fact, i think we now have a better relationship with each other than we ever have...so yes i do work at starbucks and have been for over 2 years now but i like doing it so thats all that matters, as long as im happy...i do have a boyfriend who ive been with for a little over a year now, we live together and have a great relationship. we hope to eventually get married and have kids one day but not yet. im smart enough to be using birth control, some of you other girls should try that. i am not a big pothead like kim says, yes i smoke weed on occasion but not like an everyday thing. im just happy to say that im not doing any other drugs anymore like i used to, so i think im doing alright. i drink quite a bit, to be honest, but im responsible about it...anyway, i just wanted to let you all know whats REALLY going on in my life right now...id love to hear from some of you guys, so heres my number (408) 847-4131...hope to talk to you guys soon...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.