Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Good 'Ol Mountain Park
    • Robin Young
      Posted Mar 26, 2005 3:03 AM

First i will probably never log on to this website again, so if you want to reply to me directly, please email me, that's awesome. My Question.... How many people honestly support Mountain Park??? I hope not many, but I would like to tell my story. I was sent to MPBBA when i was 11... Mainly just because I blamed god for my mother dying... that's it... During the duration of my stay, I was humiliated in so many ways. The most vivid memory being Mrs. Wills forcing me to go to an OB-GYN... I WAS A VIRGIN AT THE TIME... Hello, i was 11. She demanded to stay in the room with the doctor and watch everything that was done to me. Then, being snotty and hateful, said to the doctor, "She's no virgin is she". If course, hymen in tact, he told her I was... lets backtrack... SHE STAYED IN THE ROOM AND WATCHED HIM PERFORM A PAP SMEAR ON ME... Hello, sick much? I was humiliated beyond belief. Many other things happened to me, and every other girl there. Some had no problems, and think back fondly of Mountain Park... Brainwashing can be permenant. I have endured YEARS of therapy because of what I suffered during my 11 month stay. I am now also a confirmed catholic, after many years of worshipping satan, due to my hatred for god, stemming for MPBBA. I pray every day that no one ever has to endure what we did. They were nothing but a CULT who brainwashed us. I hope you all are doing good this day. Thank God they closed. Thank God.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.