Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Gerhardt in show biz
    • Ryan
      Posted Apr 14, 2005 9:49 PM

Sam Gerhardt had released his debute album "spank-a- nigger booty" on may 5th 2004.He has changed aroung famous songs.As for may first this year he is releaseing his secound album where he will be remakeing Aerosmith songs called boys in the attic.Though he already re made the Aerosmith song sweet emotions from their album toys in the attic.He will do a remasterd version of that song "sweet spanken" along with songs such as the title track "boys in the attic",spank this boy,love at first spank,big ten inch paddle, and more.Last summer Gerhardt toured the usa with hanson.This year starting June 21st 2005 he is touring with Ozz fest.I also heard that on his new album his back up band is Bobby Wills on guitar,Bo Gerhardt on drums,Bengerman Hanson "a staff member at mp for the last few mounths" on keyboards,former mp student Collin Potten on base and some guitar, and Sam singing lead.I`m not sure about this but I think Steven Tyler from Aerosmith wore chicken feathers in his hair on stange.Sam will be wareing chicken feathers in his hair.Desmond Child has been a big help with Gerhardt`s song writeing.On Sam`s first album him and american idol`s John Petter Louis did a duet of jail house rock.After Sam`s summer tour he has been on vaction in bagdad.Then in december of 04 he borrowed the rolling stones`s mobil recording studio and went to Tulsa Oklahoma to work at Lubercant home for boys "an all boys boarding school in Tulsa".Boys in the attic has been recorded in lubercant.Though Sam has a band with him for this album he still just has Sam Gerhardt on his album.Another thing Sam just realsed his dvd with concert footage on it just last mounth.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.