Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • wow
    • Jamie Kaufmann
      Posted Dec 7, 2005 3:54 AM

Brittney,
      I completely remember you and how you were treated I think a lot of us wanted to say something but couldn't, Im sorry. I know the feelings that you have although can't relate to all of them, I know what it is like to be emotionally shattered and feel used and horrible. My parent thought so much good would come from this place, when in realtiy it shattered me. I have learned how to adapt to society. I have a 3 year old son, my own house, married and divorced, am enrolled in pre-med at Loyola University to be a doctor, I manage a big company and go to church, but just because It "seems" like I have adapted and am doing good, the effects are long lasting. I have no sense of self worth or esteem which effects everything, I went through a horrible depression where I wanted to throw it all away. But you know, the only thing that helped me was looking at my son and loving him to death. In essence my son changed my life...and God but I know you don't want to hear that. Focuson your baby right now, focus on loving him. You will never be perfect. But until you get happy with your life solely being you and your child there is no place for a man in it. When you get to the point where you are happy with your life and your child THEN you should go out and date but not now, or you will only get dragged down farther. If you talk to Rachel WARE tell her Im thinking about her and give her my number (708)250-4745
      Thanks honey and good luck!
      -Jamie Kaufmann
      99-01
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.