Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • You reap what you sow, right?
    • BC
      Posted Jan 2, 2006 10:07 AM

I just want to write a few words about what I think about MP and Palm Lane. From the time I arrived at MP, I worked hard to do everything I needed to do. I even learned a few things, though eventually I realized that all I was learning was to take orders from a group of people who are just the reason why this country is the way it is. It's amazing how brainwashed I was by the time I left. I would have never thought that I could ever have been manipulated the way Sam Gerhardt, Aaron Smith. I'm sorry that name in particular just started a fire and I think I'm going to call him out. That guy, I don't know where he came from but I have not, to this day, ever met a person as cruel and vile as this man. Aaron Smith is a big reason I feel this way. I worked long days and nights. When I arrived at Palm Lane I actually thought this was an opportunity to help others. When Bro. Warren got ran out by Smith and Kennedys, it was open season for these monsters. They raised terrors among all of us. Turning Palm Lane into a concentration camp. At this point I decided to do everything in my ability to do right everything they said. However, I was treated like I was hopeless and will never be able to do right. That's ridiculous. No one should ever feel that way, NEVER. I did so much work for these dictators. They are probably living the life now with all the money they saved up over the years. It's amazing what people do to manipulate others for money. I hope this organization of thieves can one day recieve judgement for what they have done and see every person they have manipulated. It feels great to write this down finally. Another thing, I will write a few things about each idiot:

Sam Gerhardt* You're a joke. You're singing sucks. You're a shame to yourself!!!!

Bo Gerhardt* You walk around like a homosexual.

Aaron Smith* Hitler Smith....

Robert Kennedy* You're wife is a cruel women and it rubbed off on you.

Wills* I never enjoyed the boating trips. I worked very hard as a slave for you and what do I get (300 dollars a month). That's how much you spent on your boating trip alone. That is unacceptable.

And hear are my closing words. No matter what they made everyone believe that they were these people are terrorist and they used God to profit from us.

Much Love,
      BC
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.