Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Psssst - Justine
    • INFORMED
      Posted Jan 4, 2006 4:48 PM

You stated,

"what I have witnessed with my own eyes and ears, has reiterated to me that I have not believed a lie."

Well, take a look at this SWORN UNDER OATH deposition testimony by Debby Gerhardt and tell us all whether or not she told the truth - especially in light of the fact that her husband, Sam, testified in the last trial that he wrote the Parent/Student Handbook for his Thesis in order to get his mail-order Master's Degree:

DEPOSITION OF DEBORAH GERHARDT, October 16, 2003:

PAGE 48:

3 Q Does Mountain Park Baptist Church have a fixed set of

4 standards for correction?

5 A I'm not for sure.

6 Q If they do, would those standards be different for

7 boys and girls?

8 A They might be.

9 Q Where would you find those standards, if any such

10 standards exist or existed?

11 A I would ask Brother Gerhardt or Brother Wills.

12 Q In nine years, have you ever seen any standards

13 concerning correction or discipline for the students?

14 A No.

That is just the tip of the iceberg concerning your buddies and their oh-so-truthful testimony sworn to be the TRUTH in front of GOD and man! (Hope you aren't standing too close when the lightning strikes - and it WILL strike at some point - even if we all have to wait 'til judgment day.)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.