Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • I didn't realize...
    • Justine Rhyne
      Posted Jan 6, 2006 5:22 PM

Fist off, I didn't realize that my size was relevant to this discussion. And yes, I have been described as an "Amazon Woman", truth be told, which I find kinda funny, because it's true! I have always hated being so tall, and big. It is something I always have to work on. It must be nice to be a petite, small person. I have always wondered what it must be like. However, and am happy with the way God made me. I can't criticize his workmanship, since I do not have the power nor capability to create something from nothing.

You are right that there are many things about this whole issue/discussion which will come to the forefront some day. Both sides are included in this. I am just grateful that for all of us, Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I.

The post I wrote about the trial was laden with my own opinion, though I tried not to make it that way. Human nature has a tendency to let every bit of personal feeling eek its way through no matter how neutral we aim to be.

Again, you are right that Judgment Day will bring to light the truth-tellers and the liars. But, I don't think any of us will really care about it any more when we stand before our Maker, and realize the full extent of His holiness and sovereignty. We will forget all this, and it will never matter again.

So, I am no longer going to devote my time to something that will not matter in the scheme of eternity. After the Judgment, all tears are wiped away, and I believe all memories of this will be, too. You may say what you will. I am just going to step aside now, and pray for peace. I am sorry if I have personally let you down or hurt anyone. I am only able to act based on what I have seen, heard, and experienced MYSELF. Every person must do the same.

"Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind" Romans 14:5b

"To go against conscience is neither right, nor safe. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me." --Martin Luther

I really hope the best for everyone, and for healing for you, so you can live a purposeful and joyful life, and not fall prey to having your whole identity wrapped up in this vendetta. I am sure that you have a lot to offer the world!

I don't know your name, but you are in my prayers always.

Justine Rhyne
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.