Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Did MP teach you how to understand scripture?
    • INFORMED
      Posted Jan 7, 2006 4:43 AM

Didn't mean the Amazon description as an insult - just as a description. Truly, if I insulted you, please forgive me. I meant no harm.

Justine, you said:

"Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I. "

Justine, you speak as if forgiveness is 'automatic'. Where did you learn such things? Scripture plainly tells us that if we want forgiveness we must first REPENT - we must ASK for FORGIVENESS from God and those we have wronged before any of our sins will be forgiven! We are to REBUKE those who sin UNTIL and UNLESS they REPENT and ask for forgiveness - scripture is plain on that:

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, REBUKE HIM; and IF he repent, forgive him. (Luke 17:3)

And if he trespass AGAINST thee seven times in a day, AND seven times in a day TURN AGAIN TO THEE, SAYING, I REPENT; thou shalt forgive him. (Luke 17:4)

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. (Luke 17:1-2)

I have NEVER heard ANY of your buddies ask for forgiveness from those they have wronged, but I have read what has been written several, several, times when one of the former 'students' would tell from the heart how they had been hurt while at Mountain Park and even Bethesda. Do you know what the canned response was to those who were hurting because of the wrongs done to them by your buddies?

...as a dog returns to its vomit [so do you].

As I said before: I hope you aren't standing too close to your buddies when lightning strikes - you will surely get burned right along with them.

No, Justine, the belief that forgiveness is 'automatic' is a fairy tale perpetrated by those who do not have the right kind of hearts - those who don't have a heart that will allow them to admit their wrongs - a heart that prevents them from truly repenting and asking for forgiveness from those they have wronged and God. Those kind of people will be judged in their sins - scripture is plain on that. It is not "once saved always saved" as they like to preach: There can be no forgiveness of sins without prayer and repentance. If we commit new sins - which we do - for we all sin and fall short of the glory of God - we must pray and repent and ask for forgiveness from those we have wronged. If we are TRULY repentant then God is bound to forgive as well as those we have wronged - we have washed the blood from our guilty hands through such repentance. If we are not sincere, God knows, and the blood guilt stains our hands and will reveal itself on judgment day. (We may be able to fake repentance and fool a human, but we can't accomplish that with God - He can't be fooled.)

Justine, you don't seem like the kind of person who has the same kind of heart your buddies have: Your buddies probably have the coldest hearts of anybody that I've ever met. I believe they have hearts of stone because they are so very cold. I don't say that to pass judgment - just a factual observation based on what I've seen.

Justine, take the time to get to know God and what He says concerning repentance and forgiveness before Judgment Day, else if you don't, you are liable to learn (too late) - along with your buddies - what this warning truly means:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Do keep me in your prayers. You don't need to know my name - God already does. I walk and talk with Him daily.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.