Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • You misunderstood...
    • Justine Rhyne
      Posted Jan 7, 2006 7:02 AM

When I said,

"Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I,"

I was trying to shed some humility on the situation. I have a tendency to come off as a prissy, high-horse rider.

Also, I completely agree that forgiveness is not automatic. This is a truth I have recently accepted through switching churches, and finding out that many of the things I thought I understood about the Bible, were things that had really remained hidden to me for a long time.

I can see that God HAS done a remarkable work in you, and that you have a knowledge and a hunger for truth.

It is by God's mercy, and His mercy only, that I know anything of Him, His forgiveness, and His Word. By His grace and promise, I will stand before him and He will say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." His Spirit bears witness with mine that I am His child. I have turned and do turn every day from the sins that beset me; then they return, and the battle between my flesh and His Spirit goes on. This is what we children of God must carry until That Day!

You know, we probably have much more in common than you think. I am so grieved by all of this argument and contention, that I almost want to throw up my hands and just give up! I mean, How long will God just let us humans go on living like this?! We are all so tainted by sin and the flesh that none of us are completely just. We are all gone out of the way!

I feel that we have not crossed any serious lines in comparison with other posters who must cuss and throw insults, but really, I just hope for His return, so we can forget about this present world and enjoy eternity!

I have a simple request to make, and you may or may not respect it. That is your choice. Please do not call them my "buddies". I hardly ever talk to them. I do not keep in constant touch, and their pictures are not on my wall, nor are their phone numbers on my speed dial. I was there to support them because I felt it was the right thing to do. I am thankful for how God used them in my life.

Remember, there are all types of vessels.

Can't we find something on which we can both agree?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.