Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Can we agree on this?
    • INFORMED
      Posted Jan 7, 2006 8:49 AM

That "they" have been proven to be untruthful (liars) and should now confess and repent (to the Court and God and man) and set the record straight and then ask for forgiveness from those they wronged by the lies they've told?

If those who have lied expect to be forgiven on Judgment day, isn't that what would be required?

(Unrepented-of lies are grievous sins, for it is written: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL HAVE their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is THE SECOND DEATH.- Revelation 21:8)

What has already been set forth here previously - just the tip of the iceberg - does establish a couple of the untruths where Debby & Betty are concerned. Now read this and see if the truth was told when Sam & Bob were questioned:

DEPOSITION OF SAM GERHARDT
      [Taken September 1, 2004]

Page 90:

13 Q. (BY MR. STILLEY) You bought a house in 2002; is that

14 correct?

15 A. A house was bought in my name.

16 Q. In Florida?

17 A. Yes.

18 Q. Was it your money?

19 A. No, sir.

20 Q. Somebody else's money?

21 A. Yes, sir.

22 Q. Whose money?

23 A. Bob Wills' money.

24 Q. And the house was later sold; is that correct?

25 A. That's correct.

Page 91:

1 Q. What was the selling price of the house?

2 A. I do not know.

3 Q. What was the purchase price?

4 A. I don't recall. I don't know anything about it. I

5 just don't recall. I wasn't that involved.

6 Q. What about the purchase price, do you know what the

7 purchase price was?

8 A. I don't, no.

9 Q. Did you ever see the house?

10 A. Yes, I did.

11 Q. Did you ever live in the house?

12 A. I never lived in the house.

13 Q. Why was this bought and sold in your name?

14 MR. OLIVER: You don't have to answer ...

DEPOSITION OF BOB WILLS
      Taken March 7, 2005

Page 6:

2. Q: (By Mr. Stilley) O.K. Have you bought --

3. did you buy the house that Sam Gerhardt lived in for

4. a period of time a few years back?

5. A: Did I buy it?

6. Q: Yes.

7. A: He bought it.

8. Q: He bought it?

9. A: Yes.

10. Q: With his money?

11. MR. OLIVER: The house is gone. That's

12. irrelevant, we're not talking about that.

Justine: I just want you to realize what goes on before trials - things that you never find out during a trial. The judge in the latest trial did say that it wasn't about the truth - it was about process and procedure. While the justice system in this country may not care about the truth being revealed, do you think that God doesn't care about the truth - especially when lies are hidden and are harmful to His children - or when 'sham' victories are wrought because the truth of the lies wasn't allowed to be presented?

I will say one thing: I admire Andrea Hill for waiving her right of privilege during her deposition - something she didn't have to do - and telling the facts when questioned. THANKS ANDREA - You didn't have to do what you did and I admire you for not hiding behind 'process and procedure'. (Too bad your deposition testimony was not considered relevant for trial - due to 'process and procedure' I guess.)

So, Justine, if you are ever called to testify again, please consider what goes on before a trial ever takes place, and answer the call accordingly.

Thank you for your kind response to me. I do appreciate it.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.