Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • The medicine call documentation
    • INFORMED
      Posted Jan 8, 2006 1:53 AM

Your comment, Justine, that:

In fact, it seemed that the expert testimony of the doctor, the medicine call documentation, and letters the girls wrote after leaving MP were useful in proving the defense.

Did you not listen to Erika's testimony concerning the so-called 'medicine call documentation' pertaining to her? On her enrollment form, Erika testified that her mother had written in BIG letters that she be given NO MIDOL because she was ALLERGIC to it. Yet, on the medicine log provided by the defendants, they showed on at least two occasions that Erika had been given MIDOL.

Isn't it another one of those 'common-sense-things' that at the very least they either LIED and created a SHAM medicine log because they forgot the notation that Erika was ALLERGIC to MIDOL - OR - they were grossly negligent by giving Erika a drug they had been informed she was ALLERGIC to?

If you will just start thinking about even the miniscule amount of information that was allowed to be testified to by the girls in court, you will come to realize that the girls did have VALID claims that were PROVEN. If the girls had been given as much leeway as the defendants in putting on their evidence, they would be monetarily rich young ladies right now - no doubt! (Those girls are far richer in other ways than money - they stood for the truth in order to protect others! God will bless them for that!)

God knows and we all know that this battle isn't all about money: It is about ensuring that history doesn't repeat itself through these perpetrators. I guess that's my calling in life. I will carry on as long as I can and I will do what I can to keep the world informed of these peoples' past history so that no unsuspecting parents will ever enroll their children in any facility the defendants' are affiliated with.

Like cockroaches - they can run once the light shines on them, but they will be able to hide only so long as the light doesn't shine on them again: Move over - I'm carrying the flashlight - and it is a BIG ONE - complete with fresh and back-up Duracell batteries - so it will keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.