Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • HEY - Health Nut ---
    • INFORMED
      Posted Jan 31, 2006 8:04 AM

Quoting YOU, Pecan Patsy:

"God. He is the ONLY righteous judge, not you. Not everyone sees things the same way you do. Live and let live!"

STILL quoting YOU, Cashew kook:
      "I think that this person calling herself "Informed" has problems.
      It's like this whole thing has consumed her, and I imagine that she just sits by her computer all day and into the night, WAITING for someone to post something, just so she can have something to do."

Even MORE from YOU, Pistachio Peon:

"You try to put everything, including God, into a "box". You try to back people into corners out of your extreme hate for your enemies."

Now from me:

Not everyone sees things the same way you do. THANK GOD!!!! Live and let live!

Oh, and this: Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, REBUKE him; and IF [ONLY "IF"] he repent, forgive him. [IF he doesn't REPENT: REBUKE HIM - DON'T FORGIVE: REBUKE!](God said THAT, I didn't! Take it up with HIM if you don't like it!)

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. (God said so, I didn't! Take it up with HIM if you don't like it!)

Psssst - Walnut Weirdout:

Stockholm Syndrome isn't arrived at by a psych diagnosis --- do some research, for God's sake!

(Hope I didn't disappoint you by not answering sooner! Haven't been sitting by my computer! I guess I must HAVE A LIFE, huh? LOL!!!!)

Ever' dog has its day...

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.