Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Ossovski's friend
    • Daniel Brinegar
      Posted Jan 18, 2007 9:17 PM

I hope that "Curious ?" isn't as stupid as he (or she or both) sounds like because if he (or she or both) is really stupid enough to think that with 6.5 billion people on this planet there couldn't possibly be another "Mike Ossovski" then they need to take a long walk off of a short cliff! (Not literally; I don't really want you to commit suicide.)
      Mike came to Mt. Park shortly after I left for Palm Lane in 2001. He is in my yearbook. I met Mike this past summer at the headquarters for Neighborhood Bible Time in Chicago, IL. We both traveled as teen Evangelists and He did an excellent job. In Shampaign, IL, we were at a teen rally together and I preached the stuffings out of about 20 or so teenagers and Mike led several of them to the Lord during the invitation. He was one of my best friends during "boot camp" for NBT and I pray for him all the time. As a point of fact, now that I think about it, he was my roomate. One of the other NBT veterans (someone who was an Evangelist before) and I both were the room leaders and all of us won the cleanest room competion on more than one occassion. (Two parkies in one room was a lot of competion for cleanliness.) Presently, Mike is a senior at Golden State BAPTIST College, he's 21 years old and will, Lord willing, graduate this May with a Pastoral degree.
      I was at MP 6/01-9/01 and PL 9/01-8/02 and cherish every single memory of those wonderful, God-honouring places. Curious ?, please, by all means, think before you take cheap shots at my best friends because I really don't appreciate it. I love you all (yes, even Curious ?) and I'm praying for you. If you want to know how I'm doing read my response to "been a long time" by loren and write me at savedbythebloodin2002@yahoo.com.
      Living for Jesus,
      Daniel Brinegar
      Phil 1:20, 21
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.