Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • THANKS MPBA
    • NICOLETTE R
      Posted Jun 19, 2007 10:21 PM

OK REALLY NOW LADIES (AND GENTELMEN) HOW CAN YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATRED FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DEDICATED THIER LIVES TO HELP YOU? THINK ABOUT IT IS ANYTHING THEY "DID TO YOU" WORSE THAN WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE OR DID DO TO YOURSELVES? NOBODY CONTROLLED YOUR THOUGHTS OR MADE YOU BELIEVE A CERTAIN WAY- AND ITS DEFINETELY NOT MPBA'S FAULT THAT YALL ARE SCREWED UP NOW. UNLESS SOMEONE FOLOWED YOU HOME AND MADE ALL YOUR DECISIONS FOR YOU-YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES. YA KNOW I WAS A RAGING BRAT WHEN I ARRIVED AND I WAS NEVER BEATEN OR STARVED(THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER ME KNOW I COULD HAVE LIVED OFF OF MY BODY FAT FOR YEARS)I HAD A FEW COLD SHOWERS BUT I DIDNT DIE. I DID GET SAVED RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT-AND I SURE DID START TO BACKSLIDE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AFTER I GOT HOME AND CONTINUED FROM THERE INTO DRUGS AND SEX AND VIOLENT RELATIONSHIPS ETC.-BUT I MADE THAT CHOICE AND NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE BLAMED. DONT YOU GUYS REMEMBER CHRISTMAS WITH MAMA AND MRS. GERHARDT WORKING THIER BUTTS OFF IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAD A GOOD MEAL(ALL FOUR PLATES FULL)- AND DOESNT EVERYONE REMEMBER DECEMBER BEING THE MONTH EVERYONE VOLUNTEERED TO WORK IN THE KITCHEN SO WE COULD HANG OUT WITH THEM? (AND OF COURSE EAT WHATEVER THEY WERE MAKING) ONE OF THE THING I REMEMBER ABOUT BRO AND MRS G IS THAT THEY NEVER TOOK CREDIT FOR ANYTHING - THEY ALWAYS WERE QUICK TO GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD- AND THEY NEVER SAID THEY WERE RIGHTEOUS AND WE SHOULD FOLLOW THEM,THEY POINTED US TO JESUS. MANY OF US, INCLUDING ME, DIDNT LIKE THAT DIRECTION, AND WE RAN LIKE HELL THE OTHER WAY-ONCE AGAIN OUR CHOICE. I WENT TO MP WITH ALOT OF YOU-AND I REMEMBER ALOT OF YOU GIVING TESTIMONIES-AND I REMEMBER ALOT OF GOOD TIMES-YES WE MISSED OUR FAMILIES AND OUR FRIENDS-BUT ALL IN ALL IT WASNT THAT HORRIBLE. YES A VERY VERY STRICT PLACE BUT I BELIEVE ALSO A LOVE DRIVEN PLACE AND IM SAD ITS CLOSED. ANYWAY IM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW- CANT SAY IM "BETWEEN THE DITCHES" BUT I HAVENT DONE DRUGS IN YEARS(THANK GOD),GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FAMILY,GOING TO GET MY RN,LIVE IN ITALY,(BF IN THE SERVICE)HAVE A WONDERFUL BF AND WERE GETTING MARRIED SOON SO I CANT COMPLAIN. ANYBODY THAT REMEMBERS ME E-MAIL ME ID LOVE TO CATCH UP PRYNSESSNICOLETTE@SBCGLOBAL.NET
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.