Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Bo Gerhardt
    • rob
      Posted Sep 12, 2007 12:33 PM

You don't even have the balls to tell us who you are. If you're gonna defend someone, don't be afraid to post your name, at least.
      Bo was the biggest asshole I have ever met, short of his father.
      He was a pompous arrogant prick.
      He punched me when I was at MP, he fought boys all the time. Bo split Alex Nowel's head open by pile driving him on the creek bed when they were wrestling. He was abusive. He thought he was above the law, above the rules, and that he could do anything he wanted. Which is why he was caught messing around at college. He didn't think he had to follow the rules there either. Just like lying in the court room. He didn't think he had to follow the rules. He's a liar, and a poor example of any person who claims to be living for God.
      In fact, I'm sure if any of us were acting as he, his daddy would say that we need saved.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.