Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Calling your bluff. Is it just for attention?
    • Sherri
      Posted Oct 3, 2007 11:31 PM

I was a student at mountain park from 1994 to 1997. I was there when Anthony killed Will. That was horrible but by no means the fault of the school; kids get killed in schools everywhere unfortunately. Will's mother actually thanked Mountain Park for the change she saw in her son prior to his death. I know Mountain park changed my life for the better and many other peoples too. You may not always agree with their methods, but I never saw a child abused. We were told we were loved, not only by the staff but by an Almighty God. The Bible says Christians will be persecuted for their faith and that is what is happening here to Brother and Mrs. Wills. Many of the kids that were there when I was there were court ordered or would have otherwise been on the street. Mountain Park gave us another chance to redeem our lives. We were the kids no one wanted to touch, too far gone to be helped. I had been even kicked out of the PA state foster care system after being kicked out of countless foster homes and not cooperating with group home type places. My Mother was told she had 2 weeks to find an approved place for me to go or I would be behind bars. I wasn't in school, involved in thefts, etc. At Mountain park I not only caught up to my grade level but I surpassed it and graduated early when I returned home. I love Mama and Papa Wills and Brother Sam and Miss Debbie, Miss Amy, Miss Michele and Miss Kim. Btw, We called them Mama and Papa becasue we were treated like family, not because as someone has once said "we were forced to". I wish this school still existed, some of my best friendships were formed here and I still keep in touch with "my girls". They are also thankful for the role Mt. Park played in their lives. Please be honest about where you were, what you were like when you ended up at Mountain Park and the fact the some peoples hearts are too hard for a helping hand to melt, some people insist on biting the hand that feed them. If this is you, that's fine, but you dont need to lie about good people.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.