Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • scam artists
    • Lesley
      Posted Jan 2, 2008 5:15 PM

Some of us may have been pulled out of bad places and placed at Mtn. Park, but that doesn't mean it was the right place for us to be. I know I was headed straight down before I was sent there, but Lord knows when I got out....I went straight back down. I didn't know how to act, think or do anything on my own when I got home. I didn;t know how to act around my own family like I was paranoid someone would notice me & judge me. I made a lot of bad choices after boarding school but made it through those times without the help of Bob or Mrs. Wills. You can't force people to make the right choices just like the Will's can't force you to want God. We all just wanted a way out & if acepting God was it, who were we to judge. But the will's judged all of us & condemned those of us who didn't conform. I was even mocked by Bob because I wanted to go to be a Veteranarian. He loaughed and told me to just get a dog. Then tried to convince me to go to college for commercial art & then come back to work fo him & design his new brochure. Choke on it Bob! I didn't go to college, but I worked for a vet for over 2 years, then a Humane Society for 2 more. As if my hatred for mankind wasn;t great enough, seeing how we treat animals didn't help. I know am now happily married w/kids and have a full time job of 5 years making more money than one of my parent's. I believe in my God, the one who died for me but not the god the Will's worshipped, the one who they think gave them the right to confine, mentally abuse, degrade & judge us for what we had done wrong. "Judge not lest ye be judged." God will judge them for what they have done to all of us. My dad apologized for ever sending my sister & I there. Mom won't acknowledge anything like it never happened. But I have fogiven them and love them all the same. My children will never suffer what I suffered and parenting will be my responsibility. If I fail, I will fail without the help of money hungry, judgemental hypocrits like those who ran Mtn. Park. "I have learned that even though I have pains, I don't have to be one."
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.