Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • hi guys
    • megan
      Posted Feb 16, 2008 8:29 PM

my name is megan dimarco formerly dettwiller.. i was at mp in 2003..you probably dont remember me. brittany you were my orietation guide. and kim worked there while i was there. mp did fuck me up in alot of ways actually i never did any drugs before mp, but i have expeiremented with drugs and been on some sort of medication since i left there. my family all hates me because they dont understand why i left there.so when i turned 18 and left i had nowhere to go and nobody to help me.i think ive done allright for myself though. i am now married and have a two year old daughter, and im pregnant with my 2nd. i would love to hear from anybody who was there at the same time as me...find me on myspace my e-mail is megan_dimarco85@yahoo.com.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.