Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Remember the Canadian? 99/00
    • Rikki-Lee Hallett (Taylor)
      Posted Jun 2, 2008 8:25 PM

Well what a great site. We can all talk about ourselves now girls!!! haha Life was not fun at MP. I felt as though we were all being brainwashed, and shelterd from the real world. I learned alot about myself in my year spent there. I am crying writing this message thinking of all
      the girls who had to stay there so long. My heart aches for you. I have tried to never take life for garanted after my MP experience. I am still greatful for a long hot shower, eating when I want to eat, becoming close with whom I choose. I will never get over it. I am doing so great in my life, of course I had my ups and downs after being shelterd. But I grew up one day on my own and became truly happy. I think of all you girls often and wonder how your lives are doing. I am now married , I am 25 years old. I have a 2 year old son Named Colvin James Hallett. And I went to college when I was 18 and became a Health Care attendant( nurse ). I am not a Christian, and please dont take offence I have my reasons. I just think its great that I can talk to people who have been through it. You know what I know, and for some reason that feels good. Anyway I am rambling as us Canadians do:) If anybody remembers me please write. Cheers!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.