Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Something that scares me
    • Hilde Lynn
      Posted Jun 5, 2009 2:06 AM

I have spent so much time reflecting over the Gerhardts and Wills. This by no means is a justification for their behavior, but I believe that THEY BELIEVE that they did no wrong. I do not think they could have continued this kind of abuse for as long as they did.
      This is where my distaste for Christianity comes into play. They twisted and used Christianity for something so irreversibly painful and destructive. I question, what came first, the chicken or the egg? Which was the more evil perpetrator? The religion or the it's interpretors?
      Who can be blamed for this? Fundamental Christianity is poison on this earth. Its closed minded. Its old fashioned. It demands ignorant blind faith. It is a regression in the progress of humanity.
      The Wills and the Gerhardts did make an outrageous amount of money off of their ministry, so maybe it was the greed and not the religion...but if it wasn't the religion, then I would say they were all damn good actors. I speculate that it was the combination of hilly-billy inbreeding and a faulty religion that resulted in such a horrible institution.
      I just slandered JESUS, the Gerhardts, and the Wills in under 200 words and I feel pretty good, so I am going to stop there for now.
      Thoughts?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.