Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • I was there
    • Houston Dwight Stephens
      Posted Jul 16, 2009 1:24 AM

I was in Redemption Ranch from 1980 till early 1982 and at that time i saw nothing or experienced nothing like is written here about Mt. Park or Palm Lane. I'm not gonna say that it did'nt happen as said. The wills and The Gerhardts were good people at that time and my experience there was for the most part a good one. That is not to say that something did'nnt happen along the way with the passage of time that something changed, I don't know. But they were good folks. Robert O'Brien was just one of the guys at the time and it is hard for me to see him and Christy portrayed as some kind of ghouls. As a boy at the home and later a worker there for a few months before i left for the navy i saw nothing and gave nothing but compassion to the kids that came in there for whatever reason they found themselves in that situation. And if i remember right We were in that situation by our own doings. Blame seems to be rampant here when it does not include it being put on where the blame should be originating. If these things did happen as so then somewhere along the line things went terribly wrong. I saw a lot of good at Redemption Ranch and at Bathesda Home. I was part of Building the girls home and never felt more proud of that fact.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.