Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Where I'm at
    • Stacey Raab
      Posted Sep 3, 2009 5:14 AM

Hey everyone! I miss all my girls. I went to MP from March 2000-December 2003. It blows my mind how many people have been hurt from this experience...and I'm one of them. I've had to pay for everything...and have NO relationship with my parents because of MP. Seriously...I'm not at all blaming "Good" people...they were child abusers. They should be in fucking jail...MP was 18,000 a year and because of that horrid place I've had to buy my own car and go into debt for a student loan. It was a waste of time/money. The ONLY thing i'm happy about was that I got to have you all in my life...( ; I'm going to school to get my RN and living in Hollywood. Some of you left when this happened, but I went on a visit with my dad and got into a horrific Motocross accident. I was life flighted to Saint Luis Children's hospital-and later transported to my insurance, Kaiser, in CA. I was in a medically induced coma for a week, had a dislocated left hip, back surgery for a caved-in sacrum,collapsed right lung, and bruised liver. I almost died. I had to learn to walk again, and was in the hospital for two months. I would call on movie night and talk to the girls from my hospital bed, and the ONLY fucking reason I agreed to go back there was because I promised the girls I would. I got there and they cut me off all my meds. I would stay up all night and cry in pain and they would still make me get up in the morning. I had to walk up stairs, and when I kindly reminded them that I had a doctor's note, I got in trouble for "Talking back". Fuck them. I read Brittany Potter's story and how someone was saying it was bullshit what she was saying...Ummmmm shut the fuck up cunt "really concerned" whoever your dumbass self is. I could BARELY walk...I had an awful limp and I was yelled at for being late when they knew I couldn't even walk right!! Mountain Park was a nightmare...I still can't forgive my parents for it...Probably never will. The only reason I am successful today is because i picked myself up and moved on. Not MP. Me. I went thru the drinking,drugs, and depression after mountain Park...I tried to shut it out...I never got hurt in Cali because our Motocross parks have rules...there they don't. I was hit and run over by some fucking redneck on a huge quad going 60 mi per hr, and my life will never be the same. I have chronic back pain, nerve pain, and have to self-cath for the rest of my life. The only good thing is it inspired me to be a pediatric trauma nurse.

If you weren't there...you'll never know what we went thru so unless you agree with us...shut your mouth...NO ONE wants to hear your opinion. Nuff said ( ;

I love you!!!!
      Can't wait for the MP reunion Jenny Snowden is having this sep...
      Goodnite everyone!!
      Stace (spacey)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.