Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • my story
    • sadie alderson
      Posted Feb 9, 2010 7:43 AM

Its me Sadie i hope everybody remembers me!I went to Mountain Park from 1993-1996.I was there when there was only 90 girls and when Will died i stood outside the court house giving my testimony and asking not to close the school.My father showed up later that day and took me home after 3 years.I was a 13 girl who had no where to go and needed HELP.I became a christian there,i learned how to be a lady,and i learned to love God,and i learned to love my family again.It planted a seed in me that has made me who i am today.I have made my mistakes in life,but God is still with me.I loved Mrs.Wills she always talked to me when i had troubles.They lived for God and they tried to do their best to help others.I believe that no one is perfect and i have no place to judge anyone.I feel bad for the things i have read about the girls who feel so differently than i do.I have good memories up until Will died that was hard for me.After i came home my dad shot himself in the head six months after i came home and i lost all my friends from mountain park my struggels did not stop.But im 30 now going to school to be an estatician i also have 2 son's and i'm a strong women and i just started going to church again after 10 years if you have any questions or want to say hi email me at sadiealderson@yahoo.com
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.