Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • What up Jim!!!
    • David Fischbach
      Posted Feb 24, 2010 2:35 PM

Hey What up Jim,

I don`t know if you remember me, David Fischbach, i was there at MP from July 9, 1994 - December 21 1995. ok if you dont remember which one i was, maybe this will help. When brother Sam (may he burn in hell) invented the ``school crew`` he made me the first crew leader of the newly formed crew and I stayed school crew leader for the duration of my stay there. i sure remember you! We hung out a lot and you made me laugh more than anyone else. What song are you talking about, the ``we love you mama...`` song that they forced us to sing? OK If you cant remember who I am still how about this... I was the kid who got caught huffing gas by my crew leader, that kid from georgia, his last name was Bird I think, and got put back on orientation. Well, can you believe that anthony rutherford ended up murdering that kid from Florida? That was only 3 months after i left. Hey I remmember you were a cool guy and I would really like to get in contact with you. You can email me at (my laptop fs up sometimes and I can`t get it to display the "at" symbol, so I will put an asterix in my email address to represent the "at" symbol. OK its dfischbach*live.ca

Hope to hear from you

David Fischbach
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.