Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • SAM
    • JASON MADDOX
      Posted May 13, 2010 2:46 PM

Not sure about all the things people are saying, just wondering if this place was a joke......Well Sam I have to say you have made some killers , don't really even fault you bro. I mean HOOAH! go Army right , Be all you can b.... Now that I have been over to the box , I kinda wonder how you would stand up over here. And if you would be part of the team? I know this might seem crazy,if nothing else that is what you wanted from us at the "Park". To be "Brothers in Christ". Well, let me tell you something. When it counts you better be brothers in something. or you gonna die! I have gave a lot of thought about you guy's and all of the things that went on there 14 yrs ago, it seems like yesterday!

I will not judge you for that death, even though you should have seen that coming.That was on your watch, YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT! But cheer up...you are not the only one! I know I was just a boy back then, but I was never the same after the "park". O and BTW I do not regret what I did to that dude , when he spit in my face, care less if Jesus would have or not, .. let someone spit in His face and see what happens. You see that anger is what has gotten me threw some tough times Sam, tough times!Some times you just need to stop praying and start fighting. Something that seems to be a trend with your way of teaching back then! We were boys , when we left we were men, OR ON OUR WAY . Not to say that things were not messed up in there,but that is water under the bridge.
      I hope that you and your family are well. and that you are safe. \

Well I am Oscar Mike, see ya on the other side Brother Sam.
      Jason Maddox
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.