Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Bullshiting
    • Ashley (Brown) Peterson
      Posted Jun 18, 2010 12:36 AM

I don't even know if you will ever read this message. I've tried to find you and Vickie on Facebook, but I guess neither of you have pages. I just wanted to say that Mrs. G definitely put you through unneccessary bullshit. She sat around and got fat while we hoofed it to keep the place clean and tidy so all the parents would know what a wonderful job they were doing. I feel really guilty about not standing up for you in the cool group we were caught in. I was a coward, and for that I'm sorry. You were a good friend, and I should have been there for you. After I left MP I often thought about you. Remember when we all met at Palm Lane and we got talking cuz I kept drawing the sun from the Godsmack album? It makes me smile to think about it. And you, me, Vickie, and Caroline...we were like the Rat Pack of that hell hole! Laughs...we had swagger, even in coulottes! I hope things have leveled off for you. Things here have been up and down, but overall I've got a lot to be thankful for. I actually moved close to Winter Haven for a while(isn't that where you were from?), and attempted to find your house. May sound nuts, but for some reason I always remembered the address 129 Beverly Drive from your MP mail. That may not even be right, but I couldn't find the house anyway. I'm now living in Orlando and I'm going to school majoring in Event Management. Someday I will stop being a broke student, but that's at least a few years away. Anyway, I don't want to ramble. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I still think about you often. You had a really big impact on me and I doubt I'd have gotten through the MP experience if you weren't there. If you, or any other old friends get this, CALL ME!!!! 352-262-3830 or ashley.peterson.2010@knights.ucf.edu
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.