Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • wow its crazy
    • crystal weaver
      Posted Aug 18, 2010 7:39 PM

wow i cant believe they actually have a website for mountain park....crazy!! anyway i thought i might jump on here and share a little..lol i was in mp from when i was 12 till i was 15 then got moved to beulah land then to victory baptist academy in florida. these places are crazy but somewhat influential. i have learned to speak my mind and to just be ME no matter what. Mountain Park was a HORRIBLE experience, but i can honestly say i wouldnt be who i am today if it wasnt for that place. i will never forget the memories i had there. some were good some were horrific. they never drugged us, we were fed and clothed....just had to go to ALOT of church. truthfully maybe we needed SOMETHING to get us off the path we were all on. i really believe everything happens for a reason. we are all "survivors" i guess you could say. there were things done and said that people who havent been there could never understand...been through and through we are alive and still kicking...lol we are all grown and moving on with our lives....
      anyone want to hit me up my email is crystaldffto@yahoo.com im on facebook too:)

Crystal
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.